background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the capital of California?


I was outside walking Bosco today, and the little neighbor boy came running over to pet him and say hello. He is 4 years old, and so cute. He stopped petting Bosco and said, "I know all of the capitals!" And I was like, "Wow, you're so smart, I'll quiz you." I asked him "What is the capital of Utah?" and he said, "Salt Lake City." I asked him "What is the capital of Idaho?" and he said "Boise." And then I asked him "What is the capital of California?" And he said, "That's easy! Disneyland!" It was so funny and cute, and just shows how great children are!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Disneyland should be the capital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I definitely agree that it should be the capital...it's pretty much the only reason why I even go to California...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete