background

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Bachelorette: the Final Two

I must admit that trashy reality tv is a guilty pleasure of mine. Yes, that would include anything like the Hills, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and of course the Bachelorette.

So we are down to the final two men: Roberto and Chris.




Will she choose Roberto? Handsome, athletic, front runner.

Or will she choose Chris. Cute, boyish, and innocent. Dark horse of the competition.

Can't wait till next Monday. I hope you will be tuned in. I know, each season gets cheesier and more dramatic, but that is no reason to stop watching. Cast your vote on who Ali will pick: Roberto, Chris. Or neither of them?!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH I love this post so much!! I want her to choose Roberto because then Chris will still be available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally into the bachelorette too! I think she should pick Roberto....but who knows. I think she liked Frank the best judging by the way she acted last week. Drama drama!! Your bread looks delicious, I think i may just have to try that recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the show too! I think she chooses Roberto, I like Chris too though. I also heard that she doesn't pick anyone...The anticipation is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, Hooray!! I was so happy when I saw your comment on our blog! Hooray!

    Ok, I have so many comments, but I'll just say that I am totally in love with Bosco, what an adorable pup! Ha! I loved that he gathered pine cones! ha ha! He seems full of personality!

    Congrats on your Masters, last we talked you were still working on it. I am amazed that you did it so fast, at least it seemed fast to me :D

    Also, I loved the pics of your honey moon, looks like you guys had a blast! And the bread looks awesome.

    Thanks again for the comment, I'm so glad you left one and hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and can I add you to our blog list?! :D

    ReplyDelete