background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Pioneer Day

For the 24th of July aka Pioneer Day, we had a nice BBQ at Anthony's brother's house. It was so nice to spend time with family, and eat good food!


Hanging out in the backyard.
My foxy mother-in-law grilling the de-lish steaks. Nothing beats a good steak.
My cute hubby playing with the nephews in the pool. They love playing with Anthony---definitely the favorite uncle. Notice all the fat rolls on baby Nico's legs, so cute!
Isaiah giving Bosco a drink. He kept using the hose to fill up the bucket. It was so hot out that Bosco drank it every time!

After we BBQ'd, we drove up Provo Canyon. We played in the water, laid out on a blanket in the sun, went long boarding, and had a great holiday.
Isaiah and Tristan 'long boarding.' They can't quite stand up yet. But neither can I! The second I step foot on a long board I fall flat on my face.



1 comment:

  1. Bosco is so freaking cute that it pains me when I can't hug him.

    Do you like that out of all these adorable pictures of children I choose only to comment on the animal?

    ReplyDelete