background

Friday, August 20, 2010

A day at Lagoon!

I have lived in Utah for 6 years now and I have never been to Lagoon. When I tell people that I haven't been they are shocked--sorry local Utahns! But I went and I had a great time! The party included me, my mom, my bro Wyatt, my bro Alex and his son Jack, and Alex's awesome girlfriend Mindy and her daughter Cailyn.

The day started out with some fun rides---rides meant for kids, yet somehow both my brothers managed to get on them! Please note the pain in Alex's face a few pictures down...that is why it's a kids' ride! He hardly fit in the seat!










We had a little lunch break. Mindy is a smart person and packed us all lunches! We saved a ton of money. Lagoon charges like $6 for a burger and $3 for fries. And it's not even good food!




After lunch we went on more rides. Cailyn's face is hilarious. Apparently she did not like riding in the ladybug!






And then we stopped by the fountain to cool off...
Isn't Jack the cutest little boy?!
Then it was time to leave the park. When we told Cailyn it was time to go...well...you can see her reaction in her face. Priceless.


So to all the Utahns who are Lagoon lovers--I, too, love Lagoon. It makes for a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment