background

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Big #2

Anthony and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last month (yes, I am the worst at posting, but better late than never, right?!). We had such a wonderful evening together. My mother-in-law watched the babe, so we had the night to ourselves. We drove up to Salt Lake and ate at a swanky new restaurant called the Copper Onion. I wish I would have taken pictures of the food, but somehow breaking out my camera in the middle of dinner seemed awkward. But the food was divine. I had a lamb, beef, and pork meatloaf and Anthony had a seared duck breast. For dessert we had a snickerdoodle tart with fresh cooked apples on top. It was so good. So. Good. After dinner we went to Abravenel Hall to hear Brian Regan perform. He is a stand up comedian, and is seriously the funniest dude alive. I loved spending time with my sweet hubby, without the baby in tow. But it's funny because we probably thought/talked about Liam like 50 times when we were out on our date. That's what parents do, right? :)



(We really shoud've taken more pics. Next year, maybe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment