background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy V-Day Indeed

Valentine's was great this year. Anthony and Liam were up to something, and they were not letting me in on the surprise. It was early, like 7:00am (we were up for hours already...Liam loves to get a jump on the day), and my two boys were sneaking around in Liam's nursery. Anthony kept saying "Don't come in! We're almost done." My cute husband. Finally, he said they were ready. I walked down the hall to see my cute little son holding a silver box from Nordy's (always a good thing), and a bag of Swedish Fish (another good thing).

 Liam thought the box tasted good.
 As well as the candy.
 Then I went into the nursery, and there was a little white t-shirt with Liam's hand prints and foot prints, and a little quote on it asking me to be his valentine. It was Ah-Dorable! It took Anthony over an hour to get it all finished. Liam did not like to sit still and get his prints taken haha But it turned out so cute.
 Look how good he looks in it :) He wore it all that Valentine's Day.


I got Anthony a bunch a goodies. He never buys himself treats. So I sorta spoiled him with his favorites.
I got him some gourmet lollipops. He kindly shared them with Liam haha


 Not like he had a choice! Does it look like Liam was about to let go of that sucker?! Nope.


Hope you all had a lovely V-Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment