background

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out with the old, and in with the new and improved

Anthony made a dresser in his high school shop class. We thought it would be cool to refinish it, so it would match the nursery. We have a white crib, so we wanted to paint the dresser white.




Of course Bosco had to help with the DIY project haha
When I say "we" did the project, it was mostly Anthony because I couldn't really be around the paint fumes. So I offered my moral support :)




Here is the finished product. I took the pics on my phone, so the quality isn't that great...but it looks really good and we are so excited to add it to the nursery!!

2 comments:

  1. alright, a few things! It's been a while! CONGRATULATIONS!! A baby girl will be so so much fun! Hooray! We are very excited for you! Also, I loved that pic of Bosco in the drawer! ha ha! So funny! Congrats again! And...I need to take lessons from you on making cute girlie things! Those bows and necklaces are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is kind of random, but I posted a spreadsheet of all the baby stuff we really like for another friend and thought of you.

    You can see it at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cg1WnZw4Tpb9h6Z_NEPDhzJrZQ9ERt4v8oG3MGXTRVM/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPDjkJ0N#

    Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete