background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Crafty Side

Recently I have been looking around for some cute accessories for the baby. I found a bunch of cute headbands that I liked, but all the flowers cost more money than I thought they were worth. So I got to thinking---I could just make the flowers myself. So I did. I tapped into my creative side, and made cute flowers for this cute little girl that will be here in a few months.



Then I thought---why stop there? I could make more things. I was looking at Anthropologie and they had these really cute flower necklaces, but they charge upwards of $100. I tried my hand at them, and of course Anthropologie's is way cuter and better, but I am still happy with how mine turned out.




And a matching bracelet of course! :)


1 comment:

  1. OH MY SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! wow...i never knew you were so crafty!

    ReplyDelete