background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kid in a Candy Shop

Face pushed up against the glass counter, on his tip toes to see the top row of goodies, walking back and forth between the displays of deliciousness hoping to get a taste of something good. I am sure I did this when I was little. Heck, I still do this today! I'll admit it haha The treats at the Sweet Tooth Fairy are SO good--their cupcakes especially! Have you ever been?? Whenever I have a craving for something sweet I always ask Anthony if we can go get one of their cupcakes. I give him a sheepish grin and he just rolls his eyes and says okay. We went there this weekend, and Liam ran to the counter and was in awe of all the treats. We got cookies AND cupcakes :) It was a good night---everyone had sugar highs. That made it a little hard to get Liam to sleep for the night, but it was oh so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment