background

Monday, July 2, 2012

Kangaroo Zoo

Have you been to Kangaroo Zoo?! It's so much fun. I will even admit that it was as fun for the adults who went as it was for the kids lol Anthony's nephew had a birthday there this weekend. Last week was the aquarium party, and this weekend was the kangaroo zoo party. I love that Liam is getting older because he can do so much more, and can actually participate in all the fun. He certainly had a fun time!


 Liam had so much fun and used up all of his energy that he couldn't stay awake through the whole party. He tried his hardest to stay awake for all the action., but eventually konked out. This is how he spent the last hour of the party---asleep in mom's arms. I love that he will fall asleep in my arms. Makes me feel like he is still my little baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment