background

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Art City Days

Art City Days was last week. And because Anthony is from Springville, we went to take part in the festivities. A lot of his family still lives there, and his dad and brother were in the parade this year. I love going to parades. Aren't they a throwback to your own childhood? Although, once I got to be high school age, my mom couldn't get any of us to get out of bed at 8:00am on a Saturday to go to the parade! Thanks for trying mom!

 Some of the floats, and a marching band.
 And here is Anthony's dad, brother, and step-mom representing their local business, Kaesung Academy. Liam is going to start classes in a few years---he will be a fighter and defender!
 We sat on the side of the street with the sun...so my eyes were dying when we tried to snap these pictures.
And at one point Liam ventured into the street, in the middle of all the action. I guess he wanted to be part of the parade. Thankfully Anthony did a quick rescue. Man, you turn away for one second and he takes off!

I am excited for all the upcoming parades for the other cities. Especially Swiss Days in a few months! Ooh, I love going there. Anthony has to set a limit on the amount I am allowed to spend there haha smart man that one!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hayley! I just saw your comment on our blog. We have been so bad at updating our blog. Facebook is easier I guess. :) it's so good to hear from you. Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete