background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When did my baby get so BIG?

Time is a funny thing. Sometimes it flies by, and other times it drags on. Well when it comes to my little man Liam, time seems to be going by so quickly. I was looking at pictures of him from the day he was born. He was so so tiny. And so precious.

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby on your chest.
 Those are newborn size clothes. And he was swimming in them!

He looked so tiny in his carseat the day we took him home from the hospital.

And now his legs hang over the bottom!



And now as I look at pictures from the past several weeks (we still take an obsessive amount of pictures of Liam haha Tell me I'm not the only one who does this with their child(ren)?) I really can't believe how much he has grown. He is looking like a little boy, and no longer a baby. I wish time would slow down a little so I could enjoy each and every day with Liam even more than I do now. Oh I just love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment