background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

National Adoption Month and Good Things Utah

November is National Adoption month! Go adoption! So anyone associated with or in support of adoption was invited to be an audience member of Good Things Utah. I was able to go and represent LDS Family Services as an adoption caseworker and adoption advocate. At the end of the show they made an announcement about adoption, and acknowledged all of us in the audience. It was really fun to be at the show.

I was able to tour backstage...
and see the news desk they shoot from...
Here is our group of adoption peeps on set!


Me doing the weather haha I would be so bad at doing television. I know I would sound so awkward.



And I had to get a picture taken with the cast from Vampire Diaries. Oh I love Stefan (on the left). He is so cute. Too bad it was just a cardboard cutout!

It was a great experience to be at the show and to represent adoption in a positive way!

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I stumbled across your blog! This way we can keep in touch : ). Your family is so cute Hailey and I have LOVED being your visiting teacher. Thank you for the brownies. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and don't forget about letting me babysit little Liam :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE vampire diaires!! I am totally a stephan fan too :) You look so cute. I sent the blog invite to your new email so let me know if you have any problems.

    ReplyDelete