background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Walking Group

Some girls in my apartment complex have recently started a little walking group with our cute babies. It is SO nice to get out of the house, be around other young moms and their babies, and get exercise and fresh air. And it's nice to have an excuse to shower and get ready for the day ha! Please tell me I am not the only new mom who sometimes just stays in pj's and doesn't leave the house for an entire day!

My friend Erica and I started walking several times a week, and we have three other girls who are starting to come, too. I am sure we look like a funny sight...a bunch of women pushing their babies in strollers across the street and along the road...well, maybe in Utah county that is actually a pretty normal sight.



Here I am with my cute little guy.



And here is Erica with her cute little man, Carter.


Darling little boy!

Another time we walked to the park and took some lunch. Liam is still too little to play or swing, so we just chilled on the blanket and enjoyed the sun. Hence the cute hat...that he didn't much care for!


No comments:

Post a Comment