background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

I am loving the warm weather we have been having! The last two weekends we have packed our things and lounged pool side. I had heard that you are supposed to wait till babies are 3 months before you take them into the pool. (don't know if that's accurate, but I figured better safe than sorry) Liam is 2 weeks shy of 3 months, so he has yet to make his swimming pool debut. But he does love to lay on my lap and take in all of the action.

I was much more comfortable in a swimsuit pre-baby...post-baby is a different story! Anyone else feel like that?! As Bridget Jones would say, "I don't want anyone seeing my wobbly bits!" haha I am working on that lol





Here is my cute sister-in-law. She just had a baby 6 weeks after I did, and named him Micah. He is adorable, and so so tiny!



I LOVE summer!

1 comment:

  1. I love your typo of "swimming poop" debut. Because let's be honest, Liam is prob pooping while at the pool.

    ReplyDelete