background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

It was my first Mother's Day this year, and it was so special. I love being a mom, and am so grateful to have my little boy. Anthony made the day so memorable. He asked me to go into the nursery to pick out Liam's church outfit. I walked into the nursery and was blown away at what I saw. Anthony had printed off nearly 100 photographs of Liam's life up to that point in time. He had all different sizes, and had them on the glider, the changing table, in the crib, on the dresser. Everywhere I looked I saw Liam and our new little family. Of course I immediately burst into tears. It was so amazing to see Liam photographed from the day he was born all the way till now. We went to church, and it turned out that Anthony was speaking on motherhood. He didn't even tell me! We showed up and the bishop announced Anthony would be speaking. And of course that made me cry again! He said the sweetest things, and I am so lucky to be married to him. He is such a wonderful dad and a great help to me. I love him. I feel so blessed to be a mom, and to have such a wonderful family.













This doesn't even show the scope of how many pictures were in the nursery! It was amazing. I left the pictures up for a week afterwards because I loved walking in to the Liam's room and seeing him everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. what a cuuuuuuuute idea. that is so nice. Liam is just the cutest. He is such a good mix of you two. can't wait to meet the little guy. He wont cry when I hold him. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete