background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He Loves to Scoot!

Liam sleeps much better on his tummy, so I have been putting him on his stomach to sleep. I know they tell you not to let your babies sleep on their stomachs, but it's the only way he will actually sleep so I'm going with it. For those of you with babies, do you let them sleep on their stomachs?! I bought a sound and movement monitor so if he ever stops moving or breathing the monitor will alarm and I can check it out.

Liam is such a funny little baby. I don't know if other babies do this, but Liam will scoot the entire length of his crib during his nap. Because he sleeps on his tummy, he tucks his legs under him and pushes himself forward during the course of several hours.



He starts out vertical like this...


And ends up like this...




Till he is horizontal at the top of his crib.



He never ends up where he starts!

1 comment:

  1. Do whatever works for you! People (like me) get crazy when they don't sleep. Just sayin :-)

    ReplyDelete