background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My First Post

This is my very first blog. To be honest, I don't know quite how to blog. It took me forever to figure out the background I wanted! I told my husband, Anthony, that we should start a blog. He just laughed. So I think I will be the one doing the blogging! I thought it would be a fun way to remember all the day to day things that go on in our lives. We have been married 5 months now, and I wanted to start this blog back when we first got married. Since that didn't happen, I thought I would start with some pics from the beginning. Starting with the honeymoon to Cabo San Lucas!!



This was at a restaurant in Cabo. We had a great steak! And the atmosphere was awesome.
Of course we stopped at the local Wal Mart! Everything was in Spanish, of course, but me made due.


OREOs will always be the same!


This is the view off our balcony. It was so beautiful there! This photo makes me want to go back and visit Cabo. So nice.



This was off the balcony in our hotel in Venice Beach. We stayed here the night before we flew to Mexico. Venice is a ca-razy place! So many odd people on the boardwalk haha definitely entertaining.








2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Can't wait to keep in touch with what you guys are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging! I'm excited that you have a blog now since you will never get a Facebook...ha ha. This is almost as good though. :)

    ReplyDelete