background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Burger Bash!

Anthony, his brother, and brother-in-law got it in their heads that they wanted to do a Burger Bash. Let me explain. They wanted to see which burger is better: Five Guys or In N Out. They ordered a Five Guys Burger with all the fixings, and then drove over to In N Out and ordered a burger 'Animal Style' (which apparently is the only way to eat it so they tell me). They stuffed their faces with two huge burgers within 20 minutes of the other. It was sort of gross. So guess what burger they voted the 'best'?! And the winner is....drum roll...Five Guys' burger! What chesseburger do you vote to be the best burger?!

This is the In N Out burger. This photo is not staged haha
Notice the hunk of burger in his cheek...he looks like a chipmunk!

Dane and Rich eating the Five Guys burger...


My hubby eating the Five Guys burger.


2 comments:

  1. there aint nothin better than an in n out burger. Actually b/c of this post I will be having that for lunch today. thank you very much. :-) I am your first commenter!!! YAY for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree about the Five Guys burger...they are the BEST....WAAAYYYY better than In N Out!! :)

    ReplyDelete