background

Sunday, August 19, 2012

FINALLY!!

I have been MIA lately because.....wait for it, wait for it...We closed on our house!!!! We FINALLY closed on the house we have been building for the last year! Sheesh, a whole year. After a lot of hiccups and going back and forth with our builder, we became offical home owners on July 30. So the last few weeks I have been packing up our old condo, and unpacking our new house. I despise moving. It is so stressful, and if a marriage can survive a move, then I think it can surive anything haha I love you Anthony ;)

Liam, on the otherhand, loooved moving. He managed to climb into every box, and also unpack every box I was packing. This probably added a good amount of time to the moving process haha

And here we are at closing:. We don't look that happy, do we?! (And then the feeling of terror hit when we realized that we have a mortage and are really adults now, and now have a large amount of debt lol)


And actual moving day. It was really bittersweet. We loved the condo we were in the last 2 1/2 years. It was Anthony's and my first place after we were married, and where we brought Liam home from the hospital. A lot of great memories. I look forward to making more memories in our new house.





3 comments:

  1. I NEED you to post more pix if the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Wow I'm sure you are beyond thrilled to be in your OWN home:) I want to see more pics! So fun that you got to go see your family too, I agree it is always so fun going back to where you grew up. You look great Hayley and Liam is getting so so big! Still can't believe you were here when he was only 6 weeks old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this post! yeah homeowners!! congratulations!! Can't wait to see your pics of all of your new decorating space :)

    ReplyDelete