background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Remembering Bosco

I have waited to post about this, because if I did this any sooner I would have been sobbing the entire time. We placed Bosco with another family the beginning of April. He was having so many health issues, and we just couldn't afford to take care of him the way he deserved. Anthony and I kept putting it off. We posted him for sale, got lots of calls, then we would change our minds and wouldn't sell him. His health kept declining, so we knew we had to find a family who could afford to get medical testing done, and give him the care he needed. We found a wonderful family who has a bulldog with similiar health problems, so they were very aware of his needs and also capable of meeting Bosco's needs. The family has 2 little girls, so Bosco will be happy to have playmates. And they have a french bulldog, so he will have a best friend. They live on a large lot with an acre of land, so he will have plenty of room to run around (okay...maybe not run around. When did Bosco ever really run?! lol) And they have a pool for him to swim in in the summertime.We hope you are happy with your new family.  Oh Bosco boy, we miss you so much! You are such a wonderful dog, and we love you!















WE LOVE YOU BOSCO

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hayley this post made me get teary. I'm so sorry. My family just had to put our dog down because of bad health problems...it's the hardest thing. I'm glad he gets to be with a good family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, just caught up on your blog and all the happenings! So sorry about Bosco but we had the conversation..... The only thing I didn't see was the picture of your moving into your new house! Is it still happening? Love you, Karen

    ReplyDelete