background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Slow Progress. But I'll Take It.

Anyone who knows we are building a house knows that it is being built at a painfully slow pace. But this week the builder finished framing it! It only took him 3 months. Really. You can frame a house in a week. Ugh. We stopped by and walked through our house. Our house! I love saying that. I can't wait until we can actually move in.

We have staircases. And ceilings. And walls. And floors. A garage. A backyard. And a mortgage...yikes. Oh happy day.



2 comments:

  1. wow that is a long time to do the framing! I'm sure you're so anxious to get in your home! I LOVE the wreath you did, I need to do more DIY projects. You look beautiful and I love the family pic on your blog. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad I did not know you were building. Soon I will be able to keep up with these kind of things:) you guys are darling. Thanks for all the love and support you are sending my way!

    ReplyDelete