background

Monday, October 17, 2011

Loving solid food

I can't believe how quickly time flies. Liam is already old enough to eat solids---and I must say, he LOVES them! He was a little unsure at first. More food ended up on his face than in his mouth. But he grasped the concept pretty fast, and now he is all about squash, apples, pears, and sweet potatoes :)






But at the end of the day, he is still a sucker for his bottle. Boy does he love love his bottle. And I am glad he does---because I love cuddling him while he eats :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my he is getting so big!!! I LOVE cuddling sage when she drinks her bottles...and now she is starting to chuck them on the floor. Sad. Sad. **sigh.
    I can't believe how much he looks like Anthony. honestly!!! ha

    Thanks for the shout out for color issue! :-)

    love and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hayley, he is so darling! I love the food pics!

    ReplyDelete